Thursday, July 9, 2009

Addict. I need rehab.


Disneyland...is the most magical, heavenly, happiest place on earth! I can never spend enough time in this holy place...lets not get me started on the food..(churros, caramel apples,chocolate covered strawberries..etc)


Best book...ever.


I love this place...my Grandma JO would always take me here (along with the rest of the fam) I just wish it would stay open year round! I love my Bean and Cheese Burro!


I am addicted....


Sweet pork salad...A-mazing...again I find myself addicted.


I seem to love food...obviously...I cant forget my strawberry colada bahamaramamama!


Vacation! I love the beach! I love that I get to see Lukes fam for a whole week while we lay around mexican waters!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wicked. Best musical ever. Okay so I havent seen any other musical live, so I am a bit bias. However, I did shed tears and have the chills throughout the show!


Luke knows how much I love wings...ha I can eat so many! I love medium and honey hot..SO YUMMY!


I love this game...I am sad that this game is no longer on every cell phone...and in 8th grade we would compete to see who could get to the highest level (Bailee)...I have discovered Lukes ipod has this game and I am once again addicted.


I love a pair of cute heels...they make me feel like I have long and beautiful legs...they are a great optical illusion...


My favorite flowers and a gift from my hubby on every special occasion!

What are your addictions??

6 comments:

The Clarks said...

So fun! I'M OBSESSED WITH EL CHARRO! I've been going there since I was a kid and I will NEVER trade it for any other Mesacan Restaurant. Which sucks cause Bryce isn't a fan :(

nate and amy crandell said...

el charro IS really good I agree! and Disneyland is the best. Those are good addictions you have :)

The Blakes said...

I have to agree, I am obsessed with El Charro and have been since birth. Skinny bean and cheese burro aka skinny letter H aka Soul Food. Jason is a Mattas man and we have gotten in a for real argument about it in the past. Also, Disneyland? I even had a dream last night about churros. For real, not making it up. Costa Vida rocks as well. I'm obsessed with I love Lucy re-runs. We joke around in my house that Lucy is where I got my sense of humor from because I have been watching her since I was a baby. It has always been part of my daily routine. Also, "Meet Me in St. Louis" warms me right up and brightens my days.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Cute Cute Cuuuute post!

We are basically twins...which is great since we are BFF.

Disneyland...check!
El Charro...check! {let's go on a double date there...tonight?}
Costa Vida...check!
Strawberry Colada...check!
Beach...check!
Phone game...check!
Flowers...check!

Anyway...I am obsessed with thrift stores. And Madison jeans by A&F. And blankies. And water!

Bethany said...

Shawnie! Wicked really is the best musical! You are completely correct! And I am totally addicted to Disneyland as well! How can you go wrong in the happiest place on earth?!

Bup and Bridget said...

Yes! I too am in love with Disneyland! On Sunday Bup asked me to turn on church music and I turned on Disney Music. It's basiically the same thing. Both alow me to feel the spirit:)