Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good thing Im not an interior decorator!

So all through high school I talked about becoming an interior decorator...now that I have my home I realize I would have been the WORSE! I can't decorate worth a thing! Here is what I have done after living in my home over a year:

I have just recently upgraded to this:


I have a big "W" that I am working on in hopes to put it on the other side of the "Family" sign...but really I need help seriously! Any ideas? Lar where are you!?

7 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Girl...your stuff is sooo cute! But if you want, I will help you out. Because I love you.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I just realized I have that black architectural element. Except it fell off a shelf I had it on and broke. Moral of the story? Hobby Lobby "wood" is not wood. It is weird plaster stuff.

Brea said...

you need pictures of you and Luke!!! :)

nate and amy crandell said...

I think its really cute! The W would totally complete it! haha thanks for the comment your funny!

Nat & Tommy said...

Shawn its so cute shut up! Now you might have to come out and help me decorate MY house...oh wait I dont have one yet :( .... but WHEN i do!!!! :)

Whitney said...

You are on the right path. The W will look great. I get inspiration from seeing other interior rooms or wall decor. Google.

Whitney said...

P.s Im all about color on the walls. Maybe a painted wall would make you feel better.