Sunday, March 2, 2008

Update...

Lets see...Thursday I had 2 exams and I actually did quite well on them and I am very happy they are over. Friday I spent half the day with my sister Natalie and her kids. I helped her clean up a bit then we took the kids to the park. Her boys Zac and Westin are too cute together...Then I went home to start on dinner so it would be ready when Luke returned home from working. I made barbque chicken, roasted red potatoes, green beans and brownies. Luke was surprised. Saturday my brother Tommy picked me up and my brother Lee to go to the gym, but first we wanted to stop by my brother Steves to see how him and his family were doing, Steve was actually out front trying to level his front yard to plant grass. So we ended up grabbin some rakes and helped him. It was a great weekend being able to see my older sibblings. Luke and I went and saw Vantage point lastnight after the Suns game. It was a real good movie, but Luke is more excited to see 10,000 B.C. that comes out this next Saturday. Which Luke and I are planning to go see Mikelle and Hallie and Jaxon and Wes all in New Mexico! We can't wait!

9 comments:

Mikelle said...

We're excited to see you guys! Hallie LOVES having visitors. I'm hoping the weather will be warm enough to do some outdoor activities...I'll call Luke in a day or two to see what kind of stuff you guys want to do, etc...

Did you get that Wells Fargo job?

Livin' Wright said...

Shawnie! I am so happy you have a blog, and even more happy that you are going to be a nurse! That is awesome!

Whitney said...

welcome to the married Bloggers! I swear everyone has one of these.Sounds like you two are as busy as Zach and I. Im so ready for spring break.

-Whitney Deering Vance

jack+alli said...

that meal sounds deeelish!
so fun to keep in touch through blogging!
~jackson&allison hallows~

BrignBrett Duncan said...

Hi Shawnie!! Congrats!! How cute are you newlyweds!! So exciting i'm really happy for you! It's the best huh! I'm so glad you found me! i love this darn bloggin thing you really find EVERYONE on here its hilarious!! well fun now lets be friends and keep in touch!!!

Nat & Tommy said...

yay yesterday was fun!! Happy Birthday...again!!! We love you...ok and Luke I guess :) And we love hanging out with you guys! Wednesday should be fun! K now the nice part is over...my blog is more updated than yours now so you better get to postin missy!!!! :) Love you!!

Natalie said...

Yesterday was fun and I love the game you taught us!! Happy Birthday little sis! We love ya!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Me and Ted LOVED Vantage Point...so good. Did you end up seeing 10,000 BC? I thought it was pretty good.

Hooray for good grades on your exam!

Livin' Wright said...

Seriously we need to Hang out! Give me a call when you have time... I have a kid, so I pretty much always have time :)